In this assignment, you will learn to determine sampling techniques for your future dissertation.
- Evaluate various sampling techniques (Bernard & Ryan, 2010) available to a researcher for completing qualitative research.
- Discuss the practical considerations that a qualitative researcher must consider when selecting a sample (participants) from a population of interest. Also discuss the impact of sampling methods on study conclusions and results.
In about 750 words, create an analysis report including the following:
- Strengths and weaknesses of sampling techniques with corresponding examples and descriptions
- Practical considerations for qualitative sampling methods (include population vs. sample information)
- The impact of qualitative sampling on study results in relation to validity, generalizability, and reliability tenets