Write a paper that outlines a School Wide Positive Behavioral Support (SWPBS).
Develop a Tier 1 – Primary Prevention: Universal Supports for All Students program for a school
In this Assignment you should include the following:
• State at least three Behavioral Expectations. Remember these should be clearly defined; be simple; and be positively framed.
• Describe the manner in which you will explicitly teach the expectations.
• For each Behavioral expectation, present at least one “right way” and at least one “wrong way” to engage in the behavior to use as examples when presenting the program to professionals and students.
• Specify the manner in which your school will reward appropriate behaviors. Remember that there should be a ratio of about 4 adult positive interactions for each corrective or negative interaction with a student. Remember to specify the dimensions of the behavior and the criteria that need to be met for the school-wide reward to be delivered.
• Outline the specific error correction procedures when a student violates behavioral expectations.
• Outline the data collection methods you will use to determine whether the program is effective and help make decisions on changes to be made to the SWPBS program.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!