Please select 3 out of the 6 questions below to answer
1) If you suspected that a child had been sexually abused, how would you go about interacting with or questioning the child? making sure to avoid questioning methods that would taint the acquisition of objective facts from the child?
2) Should parents stay together and not divorce for the sake of the children? What are the costs of parental divorce for children? What may be the benefits of divorce and under what conditions? What are the benefits and costs of including children’s preferences for residence with a specific parent in custody proceedings, once divorce is inevitable?
3) What are the legal definitions of physical abuse, neglect, sexual abuse, and psychological abuse? What are the outcomes specific to each type of abuse and neglect and which outcomes are seen across different types of abuse and neglect? Why is it that some children and adolescents who have not experienced neglect or abuse still present with outcomes that children and adolescents who have been abused and neglected do?
4) What did the Consortium Studies of 1975 find on the effects of early educational interventions for infants and toddlers? How are the Consortium studies different from the large scale evaluation studies of Head Start?
5) Describe the process and structure factors that determine the quality of nonparental care. What does the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD) indicate for the developmental effects of nonparental care?
6) Describe the stable and unstable features that define culture. How is culture similar to or different from Socio-Economic Status (SES), Ethnicity, Race, Personality, Sex, Gender, Religion, Disability, and Sexual Orientation?
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!