From literature review:
a) Describe six main reasons why organisations invest in information system
1) Achieve Operational experience
2) Develop New Products, services and business models
3) Attain Customer and Supplier Intimacy
4) Improved Decision Making
5) Promote Competitive Advantage
6) Ensure survival
b) Explain and describe different types of systems and how this systems improve efficiency
1) DSS (Decision support systems)
2) ESS ( Executive support systems)
3) MIS – I am not sure about this, please find out about it
4) TPS – I am not sure about this, please find out about it
c) Define decision making (different levels of decisions) Triangle structure.
From case study answer on question 2
How do systems (DSS, ESS, MIS, TPS) help organisations to make better decision?
3. Provide a critical analysis of the problems businesses in this case study solved by using mobile digital devices.
From literature review:
a) Identify some of the global problems faced by business as a result of use internet and technology
b) Define mobile devices
c) Identify problems from case study
From case study answer on question 3
List of the problems and how mobile devices solve the problems in the case study?
4. Analyse the kinds of businesses most likely to benefit from equipping their employees with mobile digital devices such as iPhones, iPads, and BlackBerrys.
a) Explain using of technology to communicate with customers, suppliers and employees. How employees use this devices?
b) Identify some of businesses (4 of 5) which benefit from using mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads and BlackBerrys
One company deploying iPhones has said “The iPhone is not a game changer, it’s an industry changer. It changes the way that you can interact with your customers and with your suppliers.” Discuss the implications of this statement
a) will the company applying with this devices?
b) Will it allow you to stay with contact with employees and to gain competitors advance
c) How this devices affect sales and market in a positive way?
d) How absence of devices affect a cost of services and product.
To complete this work, please could you use , academic sources such as :
– also you can use some websites but only this which are suitable to use.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!