After reading the attached case study you should be able to answer the following:
1. In your own words summarize your understanding of the Exeter Group Inc’s business, main product (s) and corporate strategy
2. What is the major challenge that the firm is faced with?
3. What, from your perspective, will define the ideal client of the Exeter Group Inc.?
4. Which of the four projects would you select to add to the portfolio and what criteria are you basing your project selection on (Discuss the advantages, disadvantages, risks and benefits associated with each client project )?
5. How important are are the client, project and overall portfolio decisions on the long term success of the company?