Whatever module or programme of study you are undertaking at Brunel University, there are learning outcomes you must achieve in order to be awarded the necessary credits which comprise the module and programme of study. In order to get A++ to D- grade in this module, you must meet the criteria outlined below in the learning outcomes at the required level; that is, you must provide evidence of an ability to develop and demonstrate knowledge and understanding, qualities, skills and other attributes in the following areas (Learning outcomes 1, 3, 4):
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the wider environment of business support and economic development.
2. Develop and evaluate business plans taking into account issues such as time management, business/market research, team management (including co-ordination and delegation), and presentation skills.
3. Demonstrate critical self-reflection and self-evaluation of their personal development and through team experiences and activities.
UG grades and grade point bands [Senate Regulation 2 (2009 starters onwards)] are: A* (17), A+ (16), A (15), A- (14), B+ (13), B (12), B- (11), C+ (10), C (9), C- (8), D+ (7), D (6), D- (5), E+ (4), E (3), E- (2), F (1)
Assessment II: Individual Essay
Outlining your personal reflection and evaluation of the whole experience through business plan development and the learning from lectures?
• What is the most important lesson that you’ve learnt when developing a business plan? Why?
• How do you think the entrepreneurial theories learned from this module, particularly in term 2, are important in enhancing your understanding of being a successful entrepreneur? Please use examples to illustrate.
• How do you evaluate yourself, a potential entrepreneur or not, why?
• This assignment is worth 70% of the assessment mark of this module.
• This assignment is on an individual basis.
• The first page of your assignment should be the e-coversheet available on Blackboard Learn
• Appropriate citations and a complete list of references should be provided.
• A word count maximum of 2,000 words.
• Please save your file as a Microsoft Word document. If you use a format which is not supported by the university we will not be able to open your file and your assignment will not be marked.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!