Functional Health Pattern (FHP) Template Directions:
This FHP template is to be used for organizing community assessment data in preparation for completion of your collaborative learning community
(CLC) assignment. Address every bulleted statement in each section with data or rationale for deferral. You may also add additional bullet
points if applicable to your community.
• Interaction of community members (e.g., friendliness, openness, bullying, prejudices, etc.).
• Vulnerable populations:
o Why are they vulnerable?
o How does this impact health?
• Power groups (church council, student council, administration, PTA, and gangs):
o How do they hold power?
o Positive or negative influence on community?
• Harassment policies/discrimination policies.
• Relationship with broader community:
o Fire/EMS (response time)
o Other (food drives, blood drives, missions, etc.)
• Relationships and behavior among community members.
• Educational offerings/programs (e.g., growth and development, STD/AIDS education, contraception, abstinence, etc.).
• Access to birth control.
• Birth rates, abortions, and miscarriages (if applicable).
• Access to maternal child health programs and services (crisis pregnancy center, support groups, prenatal care, maternity leave, etc.).
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!