PLEASE WRITE DOWN THE FACTORS FOLLOWED BY THE RESPONSES
Your team will work to research information that offers an informed presentation about a company and a country.( PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM ONLY WORKING ON THE COMPANY)
The business scenario: Your audience for the presentation includes two clusters of company managers:
a) Senior-mid-level managers within the company headquarters, who understand the company domestic strategy, but are not informed about the local expansion market; and
b) Managers from the local area, who understand their country’s culture and its people as potential customers, but are not informed about the company mission, priorities and goals.
The two groups are preparing for a staff retreat.
Your team’s assignment is to develop the paper as a centerpiece for launching a project that integrates senior headquarters staff and managers from the local project.
Your objective is to brief these two (2) groups so that they can work together in refining and implement an important company and local strategy. It is not your task to design or develop a project plan. It is not your task to evaluate the success of the project. Instead, your task is to invite discussion and collaboration between both management groups.
LIST OF PAPER FACTORS:
Company (Please use either Wegman’s (Food Company) or SAS Institute (Tech company) functioning in Switzerland.
1. Mission and Company History
2. *Headquarters’ Location and information about additional locations, such as # of outlets (if a retailing enterprise), or multi-national (different country) locations for producing goods and/or services
3. *Recently introduced products and/or services; best known products and/or services
4. *Workforce Size; Interests/encouragement of Diversity of workers (easily accessible information on Diversity Programs, policies, and/ or affiliation group practices; does the company have union membership? Is there data about gender hires?)
5. Economics: Recent Growth, profit (loss); influence or attention to shareholders.
6. Marketing interests and strategies, i.e. use of social media or not; recent public or consumer ad campaigns
7. *Your Team’s viewpoint/research into the company organizational culture
8. Corporate Social Responsibility Policies and Practices (whether the enterprise is involved in communities or cities where it has major operations).
9. Profile of CEO (salary, length of service, credentials—other factors team considers as influence on organizational mindset—review Daft Chapter 1, 2 again.
10. Business ethic history, whether the company has published, easily accessible set of corporate values; testing of business ethics, such as events, legal actions questioning ethics
11. *Awards, such as recognition for being listed as a Fortune 500 Company; or Best Company to Work For etc.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!