1. Choose 4 key human resource functions and list in short detail the responsibilities of those functions.
The 4 human resource functions I have picked are the following:
Recruitment and Selection
Training and Development
Compensation and Benefit
Compliance with laws
2. Conduct research into the types of services the human resources department may provide in today’s climate, taking into consideration all legislative and ethical implications.
3. Write a report discussing each of the 4 key functions and list strategies that may be adopted by Human Resources, taking into consideration the organisation’s mission, vision and values.
4. Identify key performance objectives to ensure compliance.
5. Negotiate and develop an SLA (service level agreement), supporting the proposed HR strategies and action plans in one service developed in the last 4 questions.
6. Develop a short communication outlining the SLA elements and how they relate to one element of the Human Resource strategy and services for each of the following stakeholders:
(a) Human resource team
(b) External service providers
(c) client groups
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!