Introduction to International Communication
please read the sturecher carfully and make sure everything is gonna be alright because i have to uploaded it in a plagiarism system
* please no more than 100 words
Paraphrasing and Quoting – Part 2 Instructions
For this assignment you will need to:
1. Read the Tulloch reading in Week 6.
• Tulloch, J. and Deborah, Lupton. (1997). Introduction. In Television, AIDs and risk (pp.3-13). St. Leonards: Allen&Unwin.
2. Summarize the main idea of this reading in one paragraph (No more than 100 words).
3. Make sure your summary conveys the main message of the reading.
4. Making sure your summary includes in-text citations, direct quotes and paraphrases, as well as an expression of your own opinion.
5. Ensure that the source is appropriately referenced (in text – Harvard style/APA – follow the style guides provided on iLearn).
6. Accurately provide the full reference list underneath your summary (Harvard style/APA )
Paraphrasing and Quoting – Part 2 Marking Criteria
Excellent, succinct summary, captures the most significant points, clearly expressed. No errors in spelling, grammar or referencing. 5
An excellent, succinct summary that captures the main points, but may have minor errors in referencing, spelling or grammar. 4
A good summary, with the most important points included. Could be more succinct/less wordy. Extra details or not enough explanation may detract from the summary. Generally well referenced, but there may be noticeable errors. 3
The summary is unclear, but shows an attempt to grapple with the key points in the reading, though it may focus more on tangential points. Referencing may be more faulty than correct. 2
The summary does not touch on the main ideas in the reading at all and referencing may be missing or entirely inadequate. The summary may be seriously plagiarized. 0-1