This assessment enables you to demonstrate your mastery of the following course competencies:
- Evaluate the leader’s responsibility to prepare the self for work in a competitive, complex, and diverse workplace.
- Define a personal plan for evolving the present, reflective self.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
Create a 4?5-page paper (excluding cover and reference pages) in which you complete the following:
- Explain your rationale for the necessity to accept responsibility to prepare the self, using the insights from the existing developmental pathways available to you for enhancing your global leadership skills.
- Evaluate a current development program you might create or in which you participate, relative to its ability to build deep self-awareness and growth, cultural intelligence, and Gardner’s five minds in prospective leaders.
Refer to the scoring guide prior to submission to ensure you meet all evaluation criteria.