Imagine that you are still on the committee from Assignment 1. Recently, you saw an article in the newspaper that included a survey, which said that 30 percent of the 1,000 participants in the survey said they would be interested in making online donations to charity. According to this survey, 53 percent of young people between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-four (24) also showed interest in contributing online. Another group over fifty (50) represented eighteen (18) percent of people willing to contribute to a worthwhile charity. You were told in the committee meeting this morning that the nonprofit world is one of the most important forces of the economy, making the world a more decent and humane place.
Your organization is always coming up with creative, innovative programs that feed the hungry, house the homeless, and protect the environment, among others. This morning you were tasked with creating a marketing campaign for one of the items needed for the Goodness Falls proposal. Select one (1) of the following items to focus your marketing campaign on: the streetlights, the bulletproof vests, the motorcycles / horses, computers for the police, or computer training for the police. The marketing campaign that you create will be added to your organization?s Website in order to encourage online donations. Use the Internet to locate information regarding PayPal Website or the other one, its competition is 1, search appeal message, appeal slogans, games for grant funding, typical prizes for donations, state regulations for gaming in your individual state.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an online appeal message in which you are trying to solicit money for the item that you selected.
- Create an appeal slogan for the item that you selected.
- Propose at least two (2) graphics and / or photographs that will be used for the appeal campaign.
- Propose a method or game that will engage donors while they are donating. Provide suggestions for prizes for the donors.
- Propose what you will do with the donation, the need for the donation, and the benefit to donating online. Provide a rationale for each decision and each part of the campaign you design.
- Develop a rationale for having the game for donations open to just citizens from your state, as well as the need for a Pay-Pal type of account to process donations made by credit card.
- Include at least three (3) references (no more than two to three [2-3] years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the major segments of the grants community: the Federal Awarding Agency, the Pass-Through Entity, and the recipient.
- Design a proposal by learning how marketing, analysis, planning, designing, estimating, and publishing play a part in the process.
- Develop a working familiarity with responsive bidding.
- Develop a proposal using graphical representation best practices.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in grants management and proposal writing.
- Write clearly and concisely about grants management and proposal writing using proper writing mechanics