prepare the Finance assignment about the Morrisons-corporation company
The detailed requirements for this task are as follows:
There are three equally weighted parts to this assignment
You are to select a PLC that has a listing on a recognised stock exchange of your choiceand agree this with the module tutor.
You are required to produce a Financial Analysis of the company based upon the following ratios for the company for the years 2014 and 2013
Return on Capital Employed
Operating Profit Margin
Gross Profit Margin
(you will need to show all relevant workings and supporting documentation). Your analysis will be based upon the ratios calculated and utilising any background industry/company information you think is relevant.
Your chosen company is seeking to purchase land and building which represents 20% of its Net Assets Employed. As accountant you are required to make a proposal as to how the company might access the finance necessary. This might be from internal or external sources but must be based upon the company performance and capital structure. You should justify your choice.
You are to discuss the question whether the budgeting process is still fit for purpose in the modern environment?
The following information is important when:
• Preparing for your assessment
• Checking your work before you submit it
• Interpreting feedback on your work after marking.
The module Learning Outcomes tested by this assessment task are indicated on page 1. The precise criteria against which your work will be marked are as follows:
The proportions of the assignment should be
1. Comparison of company performance with industry based upon ratios calculated (33%)
2. Justification of the choice of a type of finance based upon an analysis of the different sources of finance available to your company (33%)
3. Analytical discussion of the relevance of the budgeting process to the current commercial and industrial environment (33%)
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!