Theory, Risk and Quality Management Presentation
Consider your proposed change project and create a 16 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi® presentation with detailed speaker notes (150 to 200 word count) for each slide that address the following questions:
• Explain the relationship between theory and change management, and quality improvement.
• What is your role in developing and implementing your change management project?
• Analyze the components or tools pertinent to effective change management
• What are some risk and quality considerations in your change management project and your role in managing this?
• Describe how current evidence-based practice research will direct your change management project.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles
Format appropriate parts of your presentation according to APA guidelines.
• Defines the nurse administrator’s role in risk and quality management
• Identifies the nurse administrator’s role in developing and implementing a change management project
• Illustrates the relationship of theory and change management
• Determines risk and quality considerations in the change management project
• Explains the interrelation between theory, risk, quality management, and evidence-based practice in terms of change management
Follows rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation
Has a structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow
Consistent with APA guidelines for formatting and citation of outside works
Formatted as a 15 slides presentation Detailed speake rnotes 150-200 word count for each slide
a good point to remember as you work on your assignment for this week is application of concepts learned throughout this class to your project. Specific examples demonstrates to me that you can apply the concepts of risk and quality management to your project. Please share your approach to this assignment. What change theory will you use? What quality improvement process model might be helpful?
Explain the responsibilities of a nurse administrator
Clinical: Contemplate practicum topic and audience.
health care delivery models.
Analyze the effect of laws, regulations, accrediting bodies, and practice standards on the practice environment.
Assess the health care practice environment.
Clinical: Determine data points necessary for carrying out a needs assessment.
Analyze the structures of health care organizations.
organizational communication patterns.
the nurse administrator’s role in organizational performance.
Clinical: Research data collection tools and procedures.
the nurse administrators role in change management.
Differentiate the use of business plans and project management tools in a change management project.
strategic planning and change are connected.
Clinical: Develop a data collection tool to be used to collect data on the identified need
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!