Answer 10 of the following (5 points each) in one to three complete sentences.
Do up to 2 more for up to 10 points extra credit.
1. What did Napoleon accomplish while in Egypt?
2. What was the intent of the Quadruple Alliance and who was involved?
3. Define 19th Century Nationalism.
4. Define 19th Century Liberalism.
5. Define 19 Century Conservatism.
6. What does it mean to have a laissez-faire economic policy?
7. What is Utopianism?
8. What was the primary ideology of Marxism?
9. Who is Otto von Bismarck?
10. Why was the dual monarchy of Austria-Hungary set up?
11. What did Charles Darwin’s On the Origin of Species discuss and what was the public reaction?
12. What groups of immigrants came to America in the 1880s and why?
13. Explain the idea of the separate spheres.
14. Explain Social Darwinism.
15. Why did suburban areas begin to be built and what advances allowed this?
Essays (50 points)
Pick two questions (25 points each) to answer in one to two typed pages, each.
(double-spaced, 12-point font).
1. Discuss the changes Napoleon made to France under the Consulship and as Emperor.
2. Explain the course of the Industrial Revolution in England.
3. Explain the course of German Unification.
4. Explain the course of the Crimean War and how it affected Europe.
5. Discuss the changes in women’s lives at the end of the 19th century.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!