You are designing one final research study proposal using a mixed methods approach that includes both qualitative and quantitative methods.
Distinguish and select a quantitative and qualitative approach used to study a problem in public administration and discuss how the selected approach can be used to examine diverse perspectives and factors associated with the problem.
Body of proposal (Minimum of 15 pages). Includes literature review, significance of the study, theory, problem statement, research question(s), methods and procedures, research sample including protection procedures of human subjects, measurement instrument, data collection and analysis, and expected results.
If you have additional questions, let me know. The outline with problem statement and bibliography is listed below and attached. You must use that.
Design a research study proposal using a mixed methods approach that includes both qualitative and quantitative methods.
• Include a minimum of 10 resources listed below using APA style and formatting. (annotated bibliography below)
• Use the following order for organizing your proposal.
o Title page.
o Table of Contents.
o Body of proposal (minimum of 15 pages with minimum of 10 resources).
Central to the final project is your ability to:
• Articulate a set of focusing statements.
• Include a problem statement and research question.
• Outline a strategy for addressing the problem that includes reviewing published research on the topic.
• Propose a set of recommendations for further inquiry or application.
You are required to conduct a search for relevant literature, review a sample of the literature on your chosen PA problem, including a critique of published research, and write up the findings from your work in a professional-scholarly format as a report.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
1. Analyze the concepts and measures unique to public administration research.
2. Compare quantitative and qualitative methods of research.
3. Analyze research questions appropriate to various methods.
4. Examine the impact of study design on published public administration research.
5. Use effective academic writing and communication skills in research.
The topic that is the main focus of this study is: Social Equity and Public Administration Leadership
The problem statement identifies the main problem that will be addressed by conducting this study. The problem for the study is, despite being identified as the fourth pillar of public administration by the National Academy of Public Administration, social equity has not been achieved in the United States (Frederickson, 2010). Social equity has remained in an inexistent feature in America leading to question of which may be the best method of ensuring that it comes into existence as even after being recognized under the law it still does not exist (Riccucci, 2009). This is a major problem that begs for answers to ensure that social equity is developed in the country.
This section of the paper will present the questions that should be answered through collection and analysis of data. There are two main research questions that the study will be focused on:
1. What are the problems experienced leading to lack of this achievement of social equity in the United States?
2. What are the most effective strategies that if implemented will lead to the achievement of social equity in the United States?
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!