1. The paper must be fifteen (15) to twenty pages (20), typed (double spaced), in APA format. Use standard margins (1” to 1.25”) and font (Times New Roman, 12).
2. The paper must be written in third person only.
3. Write the paper as if you were going to present the final draft to the person with the power to promote you. Reports that are not up to par with business standards (e.g., incomplete sentences, misspelled words, etc.) will not pass.
Sources used must be published and/or peer-reviewed. The outside references cannot include annual reports or websites from the firm for which you are researching (Intuit, Inc.). Published sources that you might consult include trade journals, industry publications and U.S. Department of Commerce publications. All of these sources should be properly cited. You will NOT receive a passing grade if this section is missing. You MUST use published sources.
Reasons your paper would receive a failing grade:
1. Insufficient industry analysis. Clearly define your industry and analyze it. You must discuss all the subheadings. Type all of the headings and subheadings.
2. Insufficient/no in text citations. You must indicate when you quote and paraphrase. These should be clearly and accurately cited with the author’s last name and page number (refer to APA guidelines.)
3. No references/bibliography page. You must include an accurate reference page. Again, refer to APA format. Simply putting a web address is not sufficient. The outside references cannot include annual reports or websites from the firm for which you work.
NOTE: the reference page should be alphabetical by the author’s last name.
4. Not enough/too many quotes. You need a minimum of eight sources. If necessary, you should have more quotes and paraphrases, but eight (8) is the minimum. You should not have all quotes be figures/numbers/statistics that are just thrown in to get the quote. Quotes are used to support your point. You should also not have too many quotes. If your paper is 30 percent or more quotes, you need to eliminate some. You should write your paper, your quotes should not write it.
FINAL PAPER REQUIRED CONTENTS (main body)
The report must contain all of the following HEADINGS:
Industry Analysis: The firm for which you are writing this paper is one enterprise in a larger industry. An industry is a group of firms producing similar products or services, such as banking, fast food, or aerospace and is not limited to a geographic area. Your analysis should consider the
entire industry within the United States with additional information about regional factors, if
appropriate. Conduct an analysis of your firm’s industry. Within the analysis the following
subheadings (followed by sufficient and well cited sources) must be included:
• Industry Size and Growth Trends
• Maturity of the Industry
• External Economic Factors and their Effect on the Industry
• Technological Factors
• Regulatory, Political, and Legal concerns
• Competitive Environment and Changes in the Competitive Environment
Key Challenges Facing the Industry: Identify three (3) to five (5) key challenges facing the industry and explain the importance of each challenge facing the firm. Use articles and other
published sources of information such as industry trade publications. You may supplement these sources with interviews by your supervisor and other managers in your firm and with websites. Use APA format to document the sources used.
Firm’s Steps to Meet Three (3) Key Challenges: Select three of the key challenges facing the industry and indicate what the firm is doing or will be doing to meet these challenges.
Application to Major (Business Management): Discuss specific aspects of your major (theories, techniques, principles, etc.) that you applied during your research. Did this experience give realistic meaning to any of your past or present studies or help you better understand them? Consider both general studies, such as management; specialized studies, such as finance or marketing; and any subject in your major field of interest.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!