• Demonstrated understanding of the political system
• Ensured the role of the Communist Party was discussed adequately
• Showed awareness of systemic contradictions and tensions
• Gave specific examples to back up points
• Explained the examples as well as the key terms
• Were thoroughly referenced (with page numbers)
• Ensure you tackle the question explicitly e.g. define key terms like ‘communism’, or ‘Stalinism’ preferably in your own words with a reference or quoting a scholarly source
• Show awareness of the academic debate and contested nature of the issues under consideration – you do not necessarily need to use the labels (traditional/revisionist/post-revisionist) although this can be helpful – and were able to critique/evaluate various arguments
• Use the introduction to set out your argument and findings/conclusion explicitly – it is not a detective story!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!